As businesses continue their fast paced expansion in connecting to customers and business partners, collaborative business processes become critical to maintain effectiveness and, ultimately, competitive advantage. Businesses can no longer approach integration beyond the enterprise as a hand-off of information. It is invariably important for businesses to broach integration as a mutual sharing of business processes.
Our methodology provide intelligence and insight into network information flow, enabling process improvement within and beyond the enterprise. We enable you to define your process thresholds, providing real-time alerts, as well as retrospective analysis to help you improve what, when and how you cooperate with business partners and customers. We help you understand and manage the vital information exchanges, enabling you to improve your competitive advantage.
The benefits of business process reengineering are numerous, including defining business and user requirements for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) projects, identifying opportunities for increased customer self-service opportunities using IVR and Web-based applications as well as pinpointing process-improvement and automation opportunities.
Examples of deliverables and project steps required to reengineer business process are shown below:
- “As is” customer contact processes are identified and documented;
- Inquiry, transaction, and fulfilment processes and cycles;
- Service issues, failure points, and requirements;
- Manual processes and escalation points;
- Required data and systems accesses;
- Departmental handoffs and workarounds;
- Touch points for upselling and cross selling opportunities;
- Current processes are analyzed and reengineered for a seamless flow by reducing and/or eliminating points of failure, multiple systems accesses, duplicate handling, redundant steps, departmental handoffs, manual processing, and workarounds.